Jenny Learning and Development Legal and General
Karen - Combat Stress
Craig Learning and Development Amex
Caroline - Healthy Living Team Hove
Melanie - Psychotherapist
Anne Murray - Owner Holistics
Michael - London
Adrianna - Hove
Joe - West Sussex
Elaine - IOM
Naomi - Brighton
Welcome To SMARTfoundations
Welcome to SMARTfoundations - the space designed to enhance your health and well-being by bringing the magic of inquiry and mindfulness to mainstream personal development. Next Relaxation, Meditation and Mindfulness Instructor Training Course - For reducing anxiety, stress management and enhancing confidence and self esteem plus 12 weeks home study booking for 22/23 October now open.
SMART Young Minds - Mindful, Well-being and Resilience in Schools (or for Well-being professionals who work with young minds) advanced Teacher Training Course certified and approved train the trainer running 22/23 October 2016 Brighton. This course uses mindfulness, values, resilience, success intelligence, happiness coaching and stress management to enhance well-being in schools. It offers 360 degree well-being, motivating successful living at home and at school. The course has 8 modules and gives you an Educator's Guide to take home with 24 coaching sessions to deliver to your students or in your lessons.
Next Resilience, Well-being & Mindfulness at Work November TBC 2016 - Brighton. Great for corporate coaches who want to use mindfulness to reduce stress and enhance performance. Results in 9 coaching sessions to improve resilience, emotional intelligence and a values driven approach to success at work.
BRIGHTON to be confirmed. Exploring how heartfulness heals this course uses mindfulness, compassion, surrender, forgiveness values and insight to unfold your creative intuitive intelligence and enhance your resilience and emotional intelligence whilst reducing stress and embracing contented ways of living. Outcomes from the training and practice of spiritual intelligence include: experiencing more insight and success in life; an ability to stay calm and clear in the face of crisis and challenge; a deeper sense of meaning and purpose in life; and cultivate a more enlightened and relaxed perspective on life.
We believe that when we connect to our inner essence of optimism, well-being, joy and abundance, life becomes a celebration and we can create a better way of living. In today's world we spend much of our time looking forward, rushing on to the next thing or worrying about the past, how it should of or could have turned out. Our mission is to support you to still the busy mind enough to truly experience the present moment through mindfulness. Mindfulness is a kind of energy which embodies awareness, compassion, understanding, peace and love. All of our SMART - Stress Management And Relaxation Techniques are designed to help you:
- Reduce stress and respond more creatively
- Tap into the creative potential of the mind
- Enhance resilience and self belief
- Increase energy and productivity
- Transform self talk
- Cultivate presence and therefore dynamic living
- Live with more creativity, joy and awareness
SMARTfoundations positive psychology 'It's all about you!' builds on the following beliefs:
- Your time is important and using practical psychologies you can learn more in 10 minutes experiential than you might in a day driven by theory. We know the time you invest in learning does not always mean you learn more!
- We create our world by how we think, act and speak – our mind is the experiment and like any good scientist we choose it's direction. Just as everyone has a unique fingerprint we know they have a unique mind and we celebrate individual differences.
- We think the mind needs as much attention as the body. Think Mind Massage instead of Deep Tissue Massage – Think a Holiday for the Mind instead of the Body - Think great health and Well-being through the mind/body connection leads to happiness and success.